Visit the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Inside the premier repository of Native art and material culture are the stories of the people of the Southwest.
Developed through collaborating with tribes, the core exhibition “Here, Now and Always” presents stories of creation, survival and everyday life over 14,000 years in the Southwest.
The Buchsbaum Gallery of Southwestern Pottery offers changing selections in a permanent display that represent the development of a community tradition in the pueblos of New Mexico and Arizona.
Throughout the year, the museum serves a diverse, multicultural audience through many changing exhibitions.
Families will enjoy the educational programs.
Address: 710 Camino Lejo, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Phone Number: 505-476-1250
1. The Museum of Indian Arts and Culture is one of the museums located in Museum Hill. It is about 10 minutes drive from Santa Fe downtown.
2. Parking is free on Museum Hill.
3. Though a little far from the downtown, Museum Hill has its own cafe. Call 505-984-8900 for hours and specials.
4. If you are a New Mexico resident, visit the museum on a Sunday. It is free for you.
– Admission to the Museum of Indian Arts & Culture costs $6 for New Mexico residents and $9 for non-residents
– Guided or self-guided options are both available.
– Schedule your FREE guided school group visit by contacting our education department.
– Children 16 and under are always admitted FREE.
– Sundays are FREE for New Mexico residents with ID.
– Wednesdays are FREE for New Mexico resident seniors with ID.
– Museum members are always admitted FREE.
Search hotels within your budget.
Find your way.
Will you travel and visit the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture?
See more of my New Mexico travels.
See also: My other travel adventures.