If you only have one day to spend and see places in San Francisco, California, where will you go?
The first time I visited San Francisco, I was there for a week. But I was not there for fun, but for work. A long-time Filipino friend who resides in SF volunteered to tour me around the city and to show me places tourist usually visit. She said that we can see a number of places in just one day.
So, which places can you visit if you only have a very limited time?
1. PIER 39 and the sea lions, which are the star of the show.
2. Giants’ MetLife Stadium
3. Fisherman’s Wharf offers restaurants of every type to gift shops.
4. Take the ferry to Alcatraz.
5. Go to the “crookedest” street in the world — Lombard Street. From the top, get a good view of the city.
6. Go up to the hill to the Coit Tower and enjoy the view of the shore down below.
7. Palace of Fine Arts, surrounded by a nice pond with a fountain.
8. The visit is not complete without seeing the most visited and photographed bridge in the world, the Golden Gate Bridge.
9. Take time to visit the beach.
10. End your day with a trip to the Twin Peaks. Enjoy the night lights of the city from the top.
There you go, a full day of trip in San Francisco.
Search for a hotel in San Francisco that is within your travel budget.